Dar a Luz Birth & Health Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and we are designated as a public charity. Monetary donations allow us to offset operational costs and offer reduced-cost and free services to women in our community who are underserved.
Consider these easy ways to donate:
1. Make a recurring weekly, monthly, or yearly donation using your credit or debit card!
We are pleased to announce our Recurring Giving option! This allows our supporters the opportunity to contribute a smaller amount on a recurring basis -- and to still make a big difference in our community. Everyone who enrolls through the end of May of 2017 will be entered in a raffle to win Dar a Luz Gear!* *Don't forget to select your recurring option (weekly, monthly) as your donation type in order to qualify!
2. Make a donation using your credit or debit card!
If you choose to send a donation today with your credit or debit card, please print out a copy of your transaction for your tax records. We greatly appreciate any amount you can contribute!
Support Dar a Luz monthly
Support Dar a Luz with a one-time donation
2. Mail a check
- Make checks payable to:
Dar a Luz Birth & Health Center
7708 4th Street NW
Los Ranchos, NM 87107
3. Designate Dar a Luz Birth & Health Center as your charity of choice when you shop using The Giving Assistant.
You get to shop from over 1,811 retailers online! Just get to their websites through the Giving Assistant and you can send your cash back to us by selecting us as your Charity.
The retailers' websites (such as World Market, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, etc) will look and behave the same as always, but the Giving Assistant Foundation will start sending us money each time you shop!
First designate us as your Giving Assistant beneficiary, and then always go to any retailer's website through the Giving Assistant, so you can get coupons and discounts and support us at the same time.
4. Designate Dar a Luz (dba Full Circle Midwifery Birth & Health Center) on your Amazon Smile account
Designate Dar a Luz/Full Circle to receive a 0.5% donation from each of your qualifying Amazon purchases.
Amazon will look and behave the same as always, but the Amazon Smile Foundation will start sending us money each time you shop!
First designate us as your Smile beneficiary, and then always go to smile.amazon.com instead of Amazon.com when you're ready to shop.
5. Donate through your United Way contributions on your paycheck, if your employer participates, or through regularly contributions from your checking or savings account
You can also set up regular contributions to United Way from your bank account! United Way works to to ensure every child has a quality education, every family has a stable income, and all Americans enjoy good health.
6. Designate Dar a Luz on your Smith's Community Rewards grocery card
- Smith’s Community Rewards® makes fundraising easy, simply by using your Smith’s reward card when you're grocery shopping.
- There is no cost to enroll, and enrollment will not affect your fuel points or coupon discounts.
- Go to the Smith's registration page here and enroll with Dar a Luz.
Hoping to Donate Milk?
Now Dar a Luz is proud to partner with the Mother's Milk Bank to become New Mexico's first and only milk depot. We collect frozen breastmilk from verified donors, and ship it to the Milk Bank for testing, pasteurization and re-distribution to NICU hospitals.