Welcome to our Client Portal!
Also known as the Patient Services Portal or Web Portal, the portal is a secure website that gives you access to view and change information we have about you and your visits at Dar a Luz.
The “Client Portal” functions:
- Complete your medical history and care consents prior to your first and annual appointments from your computer at home. We ask that you COMPLETE these no less than 48 hours before your appointment.
- Request a correction to your address or phone number.
- View your recent and future appointments.
- View and download your “Health Record” which includes information related to demographics, diagnoses, procedures, medications, immunizations, allergies, vital signs, lab results and instructions.
- Exchange secure messages with the receptionist and midwives for non-urgent matters.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMERGENCY MESSAGES THROUGH THE PORTAL!
USE THE AFTER HOURS CALL PHONE FOR URGENT MATTERS: 505-944-5488.
Messages sent through the portal will be addressed within two business days. If you haven't received a timely response, plese call the office during regular business hours (505-924-2229).
To access all the features in the portal, simply click the link and enter your user name and password. If you forget your password, call us. To protect your privacy, we can send your new password ONLY to the email address we have on file. If you need it sent to a different address, you must come to the office in person to change it.
Have fun using the portal. It is considered a part of the meaningful use of our electronic health record and we need more than 50% of our clients to access this to prove we are making your information available to you. We also need 5% of our clients to message a midwife to meet our requirements.
Note: The website itself is secure, but the security of your internet connection is beyond our control. Keep your information safe by using this website only on a secure and private connection. More information on connecting securely is here.